Pages

Blog Archive

Are you here because google didn't show you the right list from your keyword?

Monday, February 13, 2012

a New Class

some people think that i'm wasting my time. some said it's good for having that feeling. well, i'm talking about how i never satisfied with my education. after bradcasting, communication, now i'm thinking to take a class again. guess what?

a cooking class.

i was talking about this to my friend and he was make a "huh!" face. then i told Rina and Erin, they were both surprised yet happy as i am. but "why a cooking class, Dida?"

***

how lucky you are, dear my readers. when you are in the high school, some of you knowing who you are and what you want in your life. some of you choose to play in a school band, having fun with your friends. some of you choose to join in a basketball team, training hard to win tournaments. some of you choose to make friends as much as you can, dating with the most handsome boy from social class. some of you choose to do so many extracurricular so after you graduate, you can write your experience in your CV. some of you choose to study hard, planning to go to the most famous college in your country.

but i didn't. i haven't knowing who am i and what i want to do for my life. i never prepared for my next step after high school. and it was mistake. i should knew what i want, because if it isn't me, who then?

at that time, i need a time to think what i'm going to do with my life. but mommy will never let me do that, isn't she? hahahahaa~ yes, she did. she asked me to start bought form and make student application, she was doing it like obsessed you know, every morning she asked me the progress. and it was so depressed because i really didn't know what's good for me and what's not.

and then you know what happened. when mommy said it's good for me, so i did it as best as i could. i worked hard to do the best. i was graduate with the highest GPA, two times. all i need is just believe, maybe believed in mommy is the thing that makes me survived that time. but depends on mommy isn't the thing i want to do in my entire life.

so, in the middle of work problems i had last few month, i took a lot of time to think. big time. i don't want to do mistake again. and yeah, i think i want to go back to college. i'm gonna do things i like the most. i'm gonna cook, in the right way. today, i applied. it will start at march 15. and this time, it's feel way better.

***

do something you like, do it often.

-db-

No comments:

Post a Comment