Pages

Blog Archive

Are you here because google didn't show you the right list from your keyword?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Someone Actually Talks

Dear God,
thanks for gimme very nice friends around me...
---------
around three or four years ago. i was in love with my senior. i remember we was so young, there's passion in our relationship. you know, we fights a lot, we laughs a lot, there's so many sparks in our relationship. we weren't a perfect couple. but i enjoyed being imperfect person beside him. he used to say a good thing about me. he love to make jokes. he used to say the F word and any other bad words when he wants to express something.

then we separated by distance. the technology couldn't help it. i were busy with college and friends. i needed him beside me like no other did at that time. distance. the distance keeps me with the loneliness. our relationship didn't work out.

but we still talk to each other.

we do. like other friends do.

like yesterday.

i was so sick and alone in my room. my brother and my parents were busy with their works and didn't realize that i was sick. i was texting my crush, hoped he accompanied me that night, but he acts like not in the mood. so, i was so sick and all alone in my room. then he called me. he didn't say "hi" or something, he just asked "what happen with you?" and i was like "what?"

"are you okay?"
"actually i'm kinda sick right now..."
"what happen?"
"why you call me? where are you right now?"
"i'm in the office... nothing, i just wanna know what happen with you, i saw your tweets. have you go to the doctor?"

"..."

he knew. he knew. and then i cried. do you know how you feel when you need someone to take care of you but no one there? no one even smile at you? and do you know how you feel when suddenly there's a person talks to you? i never realized he always there, beside me. talks to me when i need a friend to talk to. make a jokes when i feel empty. gimme advice that makes me stay strong. saying 'happy birthday'.
he was there.
for me.

-db-

1 comment: