Pages

Blog Archive

Are you here because google didn't show you the right list from your keyword?

Monday, September 10, 2012

Am I Really in Love?

I've been busy for a couple weeks with homework and exams. Yet I spend my weekends with pikichu -my new BF's nickname-, everything is doing just fine. And tired. Well yeah, I have bf and we've been dating for months. Thanks to ave and friends for set things up.

Being in an uncommon relationship like this isn't nice at the beginning. Pikichu got me on a emotional roller coaster. Uncommon? Yes. I know that we are more than a friend. But yeah, main-chic, side-chic, friend with benefit,wifey, booty call... Etc I must know my status before it's too late right? So I decided to ask him (what he wanted to do with us). And he said, "I like you and I love you darl, I want to have a serious and mature relationship with you..."

And then here we are, a chubby couple which like to spend weekends looking for food. LOL.

What is pikichu like? Hmm.. I never describe him before. He wears eyeglass. He's chubby, and seems gain more weight since we met. LOL. He's actually not tall and handsome. He's a hardworker. And he's not a talkative person, he obviously a good listener cause mostly, I'm the one who can't stop talking ._.

Why do I like him? He have a fat belly and I love to rub it. LOL. He laughs at my joke. He always listen on me when I'm talking about things even if it's sounds boring. He likes to kiss my forehead and grabs my hand gently. He's mature yet playful.

He's the only man who makes me cook. He makes me try hard not to oversleep on the weekday (cause he said it's not a good habit to keep). He makes me get used not to play "who will hang up the phone first" yet make priority to spend time together on the weekend. He taught me to be a better person, and maybe careless person ._.

Lol. I said careless because sometimes I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, I get curious. But there's no way in hell I'm going to admit it. I'm afraid pikichu thinks I'm being overreact and immature. He hates overreact girl. Idk, I keep thinking that someone else could make pikichu happier than I could. I knoooowww, it's a worst feeling ever!

I keep thinking about those bad things because he never promise that he will never leave me alone. He never promise that he will hug me tighter than all of my ex did. And he never promise that he will love me better than anyone else in the entire world. I guess he's doing right cause everyone who ever promise those things to me, ended lied.

Maybe I'm in love with him right now cause everything about him is seems really great and fun. Or mad. LOL. I just want him to stay right here with me. Be my last. Is that possible?

-db-

No comments:

Post a Comment