Pages

Blog Archive

Are you here because google didn't show you the right list from your keyword?

Friday, March 21, 2014

Nice To See This Again

Today is supposed to be a nice day off for me. I had bunch of wonderful plan for this day. Guess what?

I've got a very cute shoes! I bought two pairs for myself. And a hair straightened, well I decided to buy it since my last hair straightened broke into two useless pieces cause I accidentally dropped it to a sink.

It's very cute shoes, like seriously I almost bought three pairs! But thank God that's not happen. It could be makes me crawling lol.

Well, it's been nice to write here again. I don't have much spare time lately, I almost don't have time for myself sometimes. It's just, I really enjoyed being busy with work and learn lots of new stuff around here...

I'm super tired and need to catch some sleep, uhh I'm trying to be a morning person and change habits.

Xoxo

-db-

No comments:

Post a Comment