Pages

Blog Archive

Are you here because google didn't show you the right list from your keyword?

Friday, March 21, 2014

A Times

Sometimes, there comes a time where no one believes you not even hear your voice. A really hard time to pass without feeling broken inside. A really hard time to open your eyes to see another day. A time when you're totally stand alone.

It's not okay to show others what you really feel inside. And it's totally not okay to hide it deeply. There comes a time when you really have no idea what to do to fix it.

Admit something that I didn't do isn't a great problem solving, but sticks with a straight opinion isn't that easy to do. Yet I decided to follow what's right and the consequences isn't a joke, really. I hate to say that I hate people who thinks they have a right to sit me down and judges me like I'm the only one who makes mistakes in the planet earth.

Everyone keep telling me that I did wrong. They also saying bad things about me. They treated me like I don't belong here. And ouhh.. They're all simply become a strangers in my life.

God gives me tools and things to make my life better, He gives me power so I could struggle in a bad conditions, and He gives me heart.. Heart that could be stabbed by words and behavior. Heart that is not that strong to face every problem in my whole life..

I believe He listens on me even if I don't say a word, and I believe He's here with me, to strengthen my heart, to pass this harsh time, to simply back those smile on my lips.

God, save me.
-db-

No comments:

Post a Comment